March 2, 2009

My husband and I!

Even if I spend far to much time on the internet it gives me a lot of new ideas and inspiration both for my personal life and when it comes to my business. Late last night I read a really wonderful love story from real life written by the incredible photographer Jasmine Star (she is not only a talented photographer but a very good writer as well!) and I thought I should share a photo from my personal life with you also.

On our two year wedding anniversary Teno and I went to the same small beach where we got married in 2005. Of course we wanted to take some photos but as we had forgot the tripod and we were all alone with only a 100mm lens on a beach with nothing high to put the camera on we had to be creative... I admit the angle is a bit odd but that's what happens when you have to huddle up to get within the photo when putting the camera on a pretty small stone!

2 comments:

Anna SmallpigArt said...

Måste säga att jag ändå är impad av resultatet, kanske är det nya att ta sina egna bröllopsbilder :-))

Unknown said...

what a beautiful picture!.. you look beautiful, as always... and mi cousin does not look bad at all!! jaja