October 5, 2009

Oscar - crying, sleeping, smiling!

To photograph a baby is a challenge every time because I never know in advance what will be on the agenda for the little model. Even if the parents have booked me it isn't as easy to book a perfect smile from a 3 month old baby. But yesterday, after some crying, whimpering and a 15 minutes nap Oscar gave us this absolutely infectious smile that made me melt! Anna and Christoffer, you have a really cute boy! But of course, that's probably no surprise for you because both of you also look drop dead gorgeous!















4 comments:

Terri Lindholm said...

Not often we see you do family/baby shoots! You captured some lovely shots here of both Oscar and his parents!

Lindísima Photography, Linda Broström Cabrera Bröllopsfotograf said...

That's true Terri beacuse the weddings take all my time during the high season. But, this fall I have a number of family shots booked and I will definately blog some of them at least!

Ida Gerdemark said...

Gillar skobilden skarpt!

Anna SmallpigArt said...

Håller med skobilden rockar, sen måste jag säga att du fick till två riktigt snygga på mamman också...