December 13, 2009

The most intimate and romantic wedding of the year!

When I first met Sara I instantly knew the wedding would be something special. She was sooo sweet and when she spoke about HIM and their wedding I saw love in her eyes and how much she looked forward to become his wife. And, as a photographer, I was like a kid the night before christmas when she told me they should get married at Ekotemplet in Hagaparken with only a few close family and friend as guests. And, despite the small wedding party, she would wear a wedding dress from La Sposa and their rings were custom made and designed in Iran. Also, because Hagaparken is located just minutes from where I live Sara asked me if I knew a really good hairdresser and I was happy when I later heard she had followed my advise and booked the saloon where I use to go, Mohair.

Sara and Pejman, I honestly loooove your photos and your wedding ceremony was among the most romantic moments I have experienced as a wedding photographer so far! Enjoy this post and the album you're about to get shortly!







































Sandra, thanks for all your help assisting me at this photo shoot which - in the beginning - was very challenging because it really rained cats and dogs!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Underbar bilder Linda

Robin said...

Jättefina bilder, men det har jag redan sagt.

/R
www.robinhedstrom.se

Mats said...

Hej Linda!
Vilket snökaos och vilken vit Jul det kan bli!
Gillar dessa bilder myyyycket!
Ps, snart är vår blogg klar. Ds
Kram
Mats/StudioLivia.se

Unknown said...

Linda du är verkligen sveriges bästa bröllopsfotograf!

Tack igen för en underbar dag och för de fina minnena du förevigade!!

/Sara & Pejman

Anonymous said...

Fantastiska bilder! Vilket underbart vacker par!
/Gisela

Michaela said...

Wow vilka härliga bilder!! :D