January 24, 2010

Are you getting married this summer?

If you are getting married this summer and want to book me as your wedding photographer, NOW is the time to contact me! The most popular dates are filling up and I can only book a few more weddings April-June. If your wedding date is later, I have a few more days available. So, if you want to spend some time with me and my camera on your wedding day, have a great time with a lot of fun and if you love my photos, send me an e-mail at info@lindisima.se or call me right away!
And of course, I have to add a photo... :-). This one is shot in the elevator at Grand Hôtel in Stockholm in August 2009 and I just love it!


2 comments:

A home far away said...

Wow vilken fin blogg du har, ska genast kika lite extra på den!

Ha en toppenfin dag!
Kram Gunilla i Singapore

Lindísima Photography, Linda Broström Cabrera Bröllopsfotograf said...

Tack Gunilla!