December 15, 2008

Individual post processing makes each photo stand out

Working almost night and day with photos that have to be delivered I want to show you an exampel on the transformation a photo goes through after the photo shoot. I put a lot of effort in the post processing and by doing so I enhance each and every photo to look its best! Note though that one should not use retouching as a way to save a bad photo but only to make a really good photo even better!

If you want to see more post processing examples please visit my website which I updated yesterday with some before and after photos from 2008 (Portfolio - Bildbearbetning). For a direct link please click here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej Linda!
Thanks for posting this blogg and the other shots you've added to your portfolio. It's really interesting to see. For me, the most special thing about your photos is the glow you manage to bring out in the couples skin, even in black and white! Lovely!

Terri Lindholm (från FS)