December 16, 2008

Stunning bride!

When Pamela and her Sasha got married about 3 weeks ago it was a freezing cold evening and we shot outdoors with absolutely no natural light at all in -5 degrees. Despite this Pamela managed to keep her smile and she let the love of the day shine through in all of the photos! I have never before published only pictures of the bride but after having met the couple again today to deliver their wedding album I decided to because we talked about the cold and her...ehhh, what should I say... not so warm dress. Despite that I got these photos which I just looove! To point out though, I have already showed you some of their portraits via a link on my website (see 23 November) so I haven't kept the groom totally out of the picture, he was tremendous as well!




2 comments:

Fotograf Jenny Blad said...

OH MY GOOOOD! Bilden med luskäglan med i bilden är huuuur grym som helst - du rular Linda!

Lindísima Photography, Linda Broström Cabrera Bröllopsfotograf said...

Tack! Just den bilden tokgillar jag också men samtidigt var jag lite osäker på om det bara är jag eller om andra gör det också, så din kommentar om den gör mig riktigt glad!