January 20, 2009

My own jeweller and my own wedding ring

Before christmas I visited the jeweller from which my husband and I bought our wedding rings and today I got an e-mail from him in which he congratulated me to my web site and my blog and wished me good luck with the up coming bridal fair at Nacka Factory which I will participate in this weekend.

When I and Teno got married in July 2005 we were particular interested in chosing an excellent wedding photographer (of course!) but we also were very fastidious about finding a high quality and service minded jeweller, and when we met Tom at Vasastans Guldsmedja we knew we had come to the right place. When I read the e-mail from Tom tonight I got inspired and thought I should take some detail shots of my own wedding ring which we designed ourself and had Tom and his colleagues made for us. Accordingly, I picked up my camera and my macro lens and started to experiment in the kitchen where we have spotlights. Also, I used a veeeery complicated and professional piece of equipment... ehh...or not... a small flashlight!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vilken underbar ring!
Och bra idé! Ska nog sno den och fota mina ringar ikväll... :-D

/Ylva (Stitch på Fotosidan)

Lindísima Photography, Linda Broström Cabrera Bröllopsfotograf said...

Tack! Ja, jag gillar den också fortfarande och den har ju självklart en hel massa affektionsvärde också :-)! Vi hade "bara" förlovningsringar i silver så vi valde att helt enkelt byta ut de helt mot en varsin rejäl vigselring i stället.
/Linda