May 16, 2009

Sandra - part I (the beach)

Today I will have a busy but great day shooting two super nice and super beautiful couples! How do I know...? Well, as usual I met with them before they booked me and even if that was a looong time ago I remember them very well and have looked forward to this day! Now I have to grab some breakfast and leave you with some awesome photos taken three days ago on a small beach near Stockholm - isn't Sandra just perfect?! You will see more from her both here on my blog soon and elsewhere, I guarantee!





3 comments:

Alicia Swedenborg said...

Åh, läckert! Ser fram emot del 2.... Lycka till idag!!

Lina Roos said...

Åhhh va vackert!!

Katja Weimarsson said...

OMG!The bride is beautiful... but LINDA... you are the best!!! I can't wait to see the other photos;-)