July 10, 2009

Four frames of pure beauty

I spent my afternoon today with my cousin Araity and I couldn't refrain from taking some photos of her! For her it was a surprise (but not for me :-)!) and she wasn't prepared at all when I picked her up at the train station that she would be my guinea-pig for some test shots at a new location with beautiful natural light which I might use for an up coming job. But of course, you don't even need to prepare for a photo shoot when you look as gorgeous as she does! If you agree with me and think she is stunning, please leave a comment and say so (first she was reluctant to let me blog the photos because she wasn't sure she would look good enough, and obviously she is sooooo wrong!)!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Japp, hon är defintivt en snygging som borde vara framför kameran ofta!

Anonymous said...

Håller med! hon är jättefin! och klart man ska passa på om Linda vill fota, man vet ju att det blir bra! /OzDeleau

Alicia Swedenborg said...

Eh, jag skulle kunna gå över lik för de där ögonfransarna!!

Sarah Edwards said...

Yup, I totally agree and you are an amazing photographer as well!