September 26, 2009

Poem for a wedding

Together we are
a song
for the new day
and the sun
has risen

The short poem above and on the second photo was printed on the stamp Viktoria and Christoffer used when they sent the booking agreement to me before their wedding. I love the meaning of the words and for me it definately symbolizes the love and future of this couple. I have just finalized the private web gallery with their photos and I look forward to see which ones are their favourites among the 475 pictures to choose from!



2 comments:

MissJeni said...

Var ju tvungen att gå in här och kika efter att ha sett smakprovet på brollopsfotografer.se :) Otroligt fina bilder, den sista är lite speciell, vacker djup och känsla!

Anna SmallpigArt Photography said...

Gillar också den sista bäst! Helt min typ av bild!!!