September 12, 2009

Relaxed summer love - Jenny & Christer

Jenny and Christer had booked my smallest package but just days before their wedding Jenny called and said they wanted to upgrade to the next level. I was thrilled because after our pre booking meeting last year I had actually written "I think this is a fun couple to shoot" as a special notice in my calender and I was absolutely right! They got married in Dalarö and we found a perfect spot for the portraits close to where they held their reception, Dalarö Hotel.























2 comments:

Maria E. said...

Hur det här inlägget passerat utan hyllande kommentarer är för mig helt obegripligt, jag verkligen älskar den här serien! Den första kyssbilden är fantastisk och jag älskar bilderna i gräset!

henkasfoto.blogg.se said...

Jag blir helt matt... så jäkla bra!!!