August 8, 2009

Caroline & Martin 7 August 2009 - beauty, passion, elegance and love combined!

All my wedding couples love each other and I love them all. Caroline and Martin were no exceptions and when you look at them I am sure you'll understand why! I promised to show them a few previews on the blog before they leave for their honeymoon but I can't just post a few photos when I have so much to choose from! I truly love to be a wedding photographer and couples like them make my work really easy! They got married at Såstaholm, Smederna Lantz had made the gorgeous wedding ring and I just love the beautiful dress from Aspera by Alicja Eklöw. Also, thanks to Anna Roström who assisted me yesterday!



















6 comments:

morethanwords.se said...

Guuuuud vilka fina detaljbilder!
Kram på dig!
ju

Åsa Deleau Wiklund said...

jättevackert Linda!

olivia said...

Beautiful - the couple and your photos. Just lovely!

Maria E. said...

Såna bilder vill jag också ha! Visserligen är jag gift redan men skulle vi göra om det skulle jag definitivt vilja ha dig att ta bilderna! Och bruden har såååå fantastiska ögon!

Anna SmallpigArt said...

Jasså var så här det blev :-) Var såå kul att följa med dig i fredags, resultatet blev som vanligt i Linda klass, perfekt i minsta detalj! Om du är nyfiken på hur du såg ut medan du jobbade så kolla in min blogg, du finns där nu :-)

Kramar Anna

Karin Linde said...

Åh så vackra bilder! :-)