August 23, 2009

Hallelujah - Katarina & Fredrik are married !

I have been to many, many weddings by now but I don't think I ever have heard such heavenly music as yesterday at the chapel at Ulriksdal castle! Unfortunately I forgot to write down the names of the singers but I can say that it was the best version of the song Hallelujah ever performed! But of course... it also was the most beautiful chapel, very nice guests, a cool car for the bride and groom to ride in, old details (the ribbon wrapped around the bouquet and the purse were worn by the bride's grand mother at her wedding ages ago), the best venue with very photo friendly surroundings (Såstaholm Gård) and of course the perfect bride and groom! Katarina and Fredrik, you are great!






















1 comment:

Anna SmallpigArt said...

Hissbilden :-) Vet inte hur du lyckas få till så många olika typer av bilder från en lokal jag vet du fotograferat vid förut!

Gillar speciellt 5:e bilden från botten, snyyyygt!