August 30, 2009

Golden perfection at Grand Hôtel and Storkyrkan

When I left Viktoria and Christoffer last night I knew I had plenty of greats shots on my memory cards and I simply can't chose just one or two to post as a sneak preview as I said to the newly weds that I would. Therefore this preview post (more will come later!) show you both Mr & Mrs Malmer and some details from their gorgeous wedding day! I promise the rest of the photos are worth waiting for! Thanks Viktoria and Christoffer for being the perfect bride and groom!












3 comments:

Benny Ottosson said...

Helt underbara bilder. Extra svag för den svartvita trappbilden på bruden. Som du vet :-)

Erika Gerdemark said...

Tjusigt Linda! Ser fram emot fler bilder! /erika

Alicia Swedenborg said...

Åh, gillar den på V i trappen! Trappbilder har man sett innan men jag gillade hur du fick med våningsplanen och vinklarna - snyggt!